Business Administration Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0608||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £161.25 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ GCSE in Maths and English or Functional Skills|
Skills & Qualities:
Good knowledge of IT.
Good communication skills.
Good time keeping.
Good organisational skills.
Business Administration Apprentice | M&R Plumbing
M&R Plumbing is a family run business who puts the customer first, joining our small busy team you will become a vital team member who will assist in the day to day running of the business.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, hardworking and friendly to join Bolton’s local plumbing and heating specialist.
Your duties will include:
• Answering the telephone.
• Taking customer enquiries.
• Booking in jobs for Engineers.
• Sending and receiving emails.
• Taking payments.
• Invoicing customers.
• General Administration duties to include filing, photocopying, data inputting.
• You will also use a variety of computer systems to include work and excel.
Alongside this you will also gain the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship with Alliance Learning.