Apprentice Office Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0609||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL4|
|Salary/Hour: £175.00 per week||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+In Maths and English GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone who is:
Good communication skills
Good attitude and work ethic
Good PC and data entry skills
Positive and dependable
Reliable and self-motivated
Can work under pressure and have good telephone manners
Office Administrator Apprentice | Labour 247
Labour 24/7 is about being there for businesses when they need staffing the most. We pride ourselves in a high quality customer service and invest the time in working closely with them.
We are now looking for someone to join our Business Administration team.
The successful candidate will be required to work in the Recruitment Department alongside existing members of staff.
Duties will include:
• General admin duties including scanning, photo copying and shredding.
• Answering telephone calls from potential candidates and prospective customers.
• Booking interviews for potential candidates.
• Registration of candidates attending interviews (I.D checking and photocopying)
• CV checking (Skill set matching for advertised vacancies)
• Reference requests
• Inputting vacancies onto Job Websites
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients
• Using Social media to advertise vacancies through Labour 247 pages.