Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Vacancy Ref: VC0614||Sector: Engineering Maintenance|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: 193.50 per week||Hours: 45|
|Entry Qualifications: A-D / 3+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
• Interest in metal fabrications and all aspects of mechanical maintenance within the fabrication workshop.
• Conduct repairs to machines and building issues site wide.
• Represent the values of the business and portray a professional and business-like image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work
• Be respectful and considerate with customers and fellow colleagues
• Be trustworthy, flexible and supportive
• Demonstrate genuine commitment, hold yourself and others accountable
• Actively listen and share information with others
• Always be ready to help and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude
• Be problem solving, an innovator and future focused
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer | Metal Solutions Ltd
Metal Solutions Ltd are the UKs leading supplier and fabricator of all traditional metal roofing systems, cladding systems and components. With over 40 years’ experience you will be joining a growing company who puts the customers’ requirements first.
Joining our Maintenance team your duties will include:
• Fabrication machinery installation, advice & maintenance
• Customer & other machinery preparation, reconditioning, repairs, technical advice and servicing
• Carry out exhibit & samples preparation
• Security of workshop tools & equipment
• Ensure the safe disposal of scrap metals
• Building maintenance and improvements
• Provide support and development (if applicable)
• Ensure all work is produced to the highest quality / standard
• Ensure a working environment that is safe, clean and tidy
• Carry out other tasks and duties as required and/or directed
• General maintenance of the machines and site.
You will also complete your Maintenance Operations Engineering Technician qualification with Alliance learning to gain the vital skills, knowledge and hands-on experience.