Apprentice Business Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0649||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Manchester||Postcode Area: M30|
|Salary/Hour: £172.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
What you will need to succeed:
• Experience of using various social platforms
• Good knowledge of business, consumer, lifestyle
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Impeccable writing skills and an eye for detail
• Strong sense of teamwork
• Ability to act with initiative
• Hands on attitude, whilst being flexible to adapt
Business Administrator Apprentice | My Debt Manager ltd
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated individual to join the My Debt Manager ltd team. They are a growing business so this is an exciting role for someone looking to grow and develop in a great business.
• Develop, execute and maintain an engaging Social Media strategy that meets the needs of our business as we grow.
• Implementation of “always-on” processes to ensure constant engagement
• Moderating and keeping our Facebook pages engaged
• Help find sourced, original and licensed content
• Pitch ideas on improving our client experience
• Manage expectations, set targets with regular updates to Senior Management
• Plan, evaluate, monitor and be reactive to key trends in our industry
• Strict attention to detail and assisting with proofreading
• Ensure unrivalled, high-quality content is produced every time
• To increase reach, engagement and social revenues through best-in-class product & brand storytelling
• Management of websites and landing pages
• Day to day administration duties.
• Taking calls and logging messages correctly at all times.
• Using a variety of computer systems.
You will also complete a Level 3 Business Administration qualification at Alliance Learning to gain the vital, skills, knowledge and behaviours of working as an Administrator.