Trainee Document Controller
|Vacancy Ref: VC0664||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL3|
|Salary/Hour: £161.25 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
Communication skills across all levels of internal and external business. • Ability to produce and present a variety of information to a variety of stakeholders and IT skills (incl. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). • Organisational skills. • Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships both face to face and via electronic means • Ability to think and work independently (proactively set and monitor workloads and targets). • Ability to use your initiative
Business Administration Apprentice | Booth Industries
About the company: At Booth Industries we are proud to be recognised as an international service provider, specialising in the design, manufacture, supply and installation of high performance assured solutions. They are now looking for someone to join their growing team and become a vital team member.
Duties will include:
• To carry out logging all incoming and outgoing contract documentation related to projects. Tasked with chasing up outstanding documentation from the Booth Project Team and approval/comments from Clients. Maintain the production and maintenance of a Supplier Document Schedule. This document will also record the document submittal history showing current status and submittal, approval and return dates. Assisting in Configuration Control for specific contracts.
• Ensure all project deliverables are in line with client requirements and in the correct format
• Deliverables are submitted promptly and in line with client / Booth systems to achieve the project key dates
• Completion documents are concurrently compiled and presented in line with client-specific requirements
• All records are maintained and accessible as required by the project teams
• Prompt notification of approvals/comments to business stakeholders
• Complete alignment with the business vision, mission, and values.
• Carry out general Quality Assurance and Engineering administrative work along with any other reasonable task.
• Any other ad hoc duties as may be required and as are commensurate with the grade of the post.