Business Administrator Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0667||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Rochdale||Postcode Area: M24|
|Salary/Hour: £347.49 per week||Hours: 39|
|Entry Qualifications: GSCE’s or equivalent A* - C in maths and English|
Skills & Qualities:
· PC literate and able to use Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Strong English and Maths
· Detail orientated with a logical and organised approach.
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Good inter-personal and customer service skills
· Ability to adapt to changes in volume, patterns and priority levels
· An interest in Manufacturing and its processes
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· A good team player capable of delivering results under pressure
· Ability to work on your own initiative with the minimum of supervision
· Ability to communicate professionally in a clear and accurate manner with a wide range of external and internal customers and colleagues
· A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing technical process challenges
Business Administrator Apprentice | JA Harrison
About the company: JA Harrison is a growing and successful privately-owned company with a number of separate businesses in the UK and abroad distributing and manufacturing sealing and PTFE / Plastics into various market sectors.
Accreditations include ISO9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO45001, plus other industry-specific requirements such as Oil & Gas, WRAS, FDA.
They pride themselves on a wide product portfolio and an unrivalled response for sealing solutions to all their customers. Our Corporate Social Responsibility policy surpasses the minimum requirement, which includes ethical purchasing, codes of conduct, confidentiality agreements, counterfeit products and material considerations.
Main Purpose of Job:
For the position of Business Administrator Apprentice, you will be working alongside the Commercial and Logistics department to ensure documentation packs are correct, using our ERP system. You will be communicating with different departments, and occasionally with other facilities that fall within our group.
• Review work orders
• Ensuring all paperwork is complete with correct information and the requirements are transferred.
• Ensuring correct materials are attached to the works orders on the system.
• Ensuring drawings and certifications are attached to the system and instructions on the paperwork is clear to follow.
• Supporting the Procurement and Warehouse team to ensure availability of the materials and goods to meet on-time delivery.