|Vacancy Ref: VC0668||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £155.89 per week||Hours: 36.25|
|Entry Qualifications: A-D/3+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone who is:
Self sufficient and also works well within a team
Business Administrator Apprentice | Firstcom Europe
Firstcom Europe provde a range of business solutions for businesses of all sizes. They are now looking for someone to join our ever-growing team. Here you will:
• Ensure all telephones are answered and customers are dealt with professionally and promptly.
• Contact engineers each morning to see order of jobs and in turn contact the customers to advise of the day’s ETA’s
• Update CRM system for all installations and extras jobsheets received and contact engineers to chase any not returned
• Ensure all engineer job sheets and install sheets are scanned into CRM system
• Manage, Monitor and update company filing system and paperwork
• Cover reception area when receptionist finishes at 2pm
• Ensure all customer communications are logged on the CRM system and all processes are followed correctly.
• Update customers on completed faults and update CRM system.
• Ensure all customer care calls for installations are completed and any relevant information is passed onto the correct person.
• Ensure all paper work is returned.
• Ensure the faults board is up-to-date and accurate for any faults you have raised.
• Ensure CRM is up-to-date and accurate
• Demonstrate knowledge of key products and services
• Build effective inter-departmental working relationships
• Understand Health and Safety policy and procedures
• Provide any requested monthly/weekly reports on time and accurate
• Additional ad-hoc reports and duties
• Ensure that the offices and working space is kept clean and tidy