Sales Support Administrator
|Vacancy Ref: VC0669||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Atherton||Postcode Area: M46|
|Salary/Hour: £210.24 per week||Hours: 36.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for someone who is organised, flexible, outgoing, and friendly.
You will have knowledge of Word, excel and PowerPoint.
Sales Support Administrator Apprentice | Discrete Heat Co Ltd
About the company: Discrete Heat are manufacturers of the award-winning heating system ThermaSkirt – the skirting board that heats your home. As seen on BBC’s Dragons Den, ThermaSkirt combines the heating into a slim skirting board profile to save energy, space and improve the look of any property.
They now need another Sales Support Administrator to help with the growing demand for their product. They are looking for a bright, personable and well-organised individual to join the Commercial projects team. This involves working with architects, specifiers and consultants.
Full product training will be given, and whilst previous experience in plumbing and heating is not required, it would be a useful skillset if you have it.
Duties will include:
• Working on designs for Domestic and Commercial heating systems.
• Supporting the sales advisors with technical information.
• Producing bills of materials for the production picking team.
• Using a variety of computer systems.
• Communicating and working with the various team.
• You will be joining a rapidly growing and outwardly looking UK manufacturer with the opportunity to grow with the business.
The company offer 22 days holiday plus stats, a company pension scheme and company bonus scheme (based on sales).