Central Administrator - Business Support
|Vacancy Ref: VC0671||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: 155.88||Hours: 36.25|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ in English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
• Able to mix & communicate at all levels.
• Enthusiastic, confident & motivated.
• Team player.
• Self-management and shows initiative.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Computer literate.
• Good Customer Skills.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
1. Provide administrative support to the management of the ESFA contract and other relevant contracts
2. Provide administrative support to Subject Specialist Tutors
and Apprenticeships and Quality Manager
3. Maintenance of Management Information System to ensure that ESFA
payments can be reconciled monthly, audit trails are in place and company contracts are up to date
4. Contribute to all aspects of administration, organisation and smooth
running of examinations
5. Assist in the gathering of information for self-assessment and
compilation of data
6. Ensure reviews and learner information is inputted, maintained and
accurate within the PICs system
7. Maintain customer/learner feedback system
8. Implement statistical analysis to meet OFSTED requirements
9. Accurately record and process minutes of meetings and distribute
10. Active contribution to business growth
11. To accurately input data on the ERP system and use in line with company policies and procedures
12. Any other duties as designated by your manager.
13. To provide a central administration function to other areas of the business when required*
*CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Reception/Student Support cover
• Exam invigilation
• Data inputting into relevant departmental systems (Apprenticeship recruitment, sales bookings, registration and certification, processing new starts and achievers)
• Data/information collection for relevant departments
• Sign up paperwork either remotely or in face to face for relevant contracts
• IAG and Induction responsibilities (e.g. BKSB and CognAssist assessments)
• Compliance audits
• Room hire functions
• Marketing event support
• Minute taking for relevant departmental meetings