Business Administration And Customer Service Department Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0679||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £265.38 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ in English and Maths GCSE and/ or Functional Skills|
Skills & Qualities:
• Enthusiastic person wanting to start a career in sales
• Great listening and communication skills
• A mix of flexibility and resilience to deal with a variety of enquiries
• Confidence using a PC and the ability to multitask though we have a range of support tools designed to help you
• Some MS-Office skills
Business Admin Apprenticeship | Rutronik
Our Business Administration and Customer Service Team support the sale of products into customers within the electronics industry including automotive, medical, industrial and commercial. Our business is a growing global company in an exciting business to business market.
The apprenticeship scheme will cover all areas of the business, initially dealing in administration and customer service tasks but moving towards a full understanding of the whole industry and business.
• Understanding the electronics industry
• Supply chain and logistics
• Business buying and product management
• Commercial acumen and product marketing
• Duties will include:
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls.
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Using a variety of computer systems
• Providing a high standard of customer service
Alongside this, you will also gain the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship with Alliance Learning including a monthly day release.