Sales And Customer Service Department Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0679||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL1|
|Salary/Hour: £265.38 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ in English and Maths GCSE and/ or Functional Skills|
Skills & Qualities:
• Enthusiastic person wanting to start a career in sales
• Great listening and communication skills
• A mix of flexibility and resilience to deal with a variety of enquiries
• Confidence using a PC and the ability to multitask though we have a range of support tools designed to help you
• Some MS-Office skills
Sales And Customer Service Department Apprentice | Rutronik UK
Our Inside Sales and Customer Service Team sell company products and services into the exciting electronics industry with customers that include automotive, mil-aero, medical, industrial and commercial. Our customers are a good mix of OEM’s and CEM’s based in the UK & Ireland.
The apprenticeship scheme will cover all areas of the business, initially dealing in customer service/sales but moving towards a full understanding of the whole industry and business.
• Understanding the electronics industry
• Supply chain and logistics
• Business buying and product management
• Duties will include:
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls.
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Using a variety of computer systems
• Providing a high standard of customer service
Alongside this, you will also gain the Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship with Alliance Learning including a monthly day release.