Apprentice Mechatronic Technicians
|Vacancy Ref: VC0717||Sector: Mechanical Engineering|
|Location: Bury||Postcode Area: BL8|
|Salary/Hour: £236.06 per week||Hours: 37|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
“Can do” attitude.
Eager to learn.
Able to follow instructions.
Willingness to learn.
Well-presented and with good manners.
Kadant UK Limited, a global supplier of high-value, critical components and engineered systems used in process industries worldwide, has an opportunity for 2 ambitious Mechatronic Technician Apprentices to join our team.
Our products, technologies, and services play an integral role in enhancing process efficiency, optimizing energy utilisation and maximizing productivity in resource-intensive industries.
The roles will be site based at Riverside Works, Woodhill Road, Bury, Lancashire.
• • Support and assist our Production Management Team, working under direction from sector Team Leaders.
• • Mechanical assembly of engineered component parts.
• • Electrical testing of Control Panels.
• • Involvement with in-house process automation.
• • Inspection and final testing of manufactured equipment prior to shipping to our International customers.
• • Maintain a safe working environment by following all Company rules.
• • Maintain professional, respectful and timely service.
• • Once time-served, opportunity to travel throughout the UK and worldwide to install / commission / service and troubleshoot Kadant products.
Full apprenticeship training provided.
Working towards an advanced level.
Apprenticeship awarding Level 3 qualification.
(Mentor & training buddy will be provided)
This apprenticeship will delivered by Alliance Learning in Horwich, Bolton and will start in September. Please not that for the first year, you will spend 4 days a week at Alliance Learning