Customer Service Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0740||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL4|
|Salary/Hour: £144.30 per week||Hours: 30|
|Entry Qualifications: A-D / 3+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking induvial who is able to work as part of a team.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good use of computers
- Organised and Self Motivated.
Customer Service Apprentice | Bolton Trampoline Club
About the company: This is an exciting role working with a small enthusiastic team. The role will involve working on reception dealing with customer enquiries and welcoming them to the club. You will also assist with setting up new members on the computer system, keep the system up to date, chase outstanding information and payments, ensure registers are kept up to date, take payments and reconcile the till.
Main duties include:
• Be the first point of contact on reception and pass on enquiries as required.
• Update information on Club Manager including new starter info, direct debit request, changes and memberships
• Ensuring all members have BG memberships and all personal information is up to date.
• Monitor attendance and registers.
• Chase members for payments, new starter forms and memberships.
• Keep the reception area clean and tidy.
• Reconcile till weekly
• Produce monthly reports of numbers of members, fees and incoming monies to report to management committee
• Promote the club and actively seek to increase hall hire.
Alongside of this, you will complete a Level 2 Customer Service qualification.