Car Dealership Customer Service Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0741||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £168.35 per week||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
• Confident to approach new and existing customers.
• Knowledge or experience of the motor industry and or customer service experience would be an advantage.
• Showing initiative
• Good time keeping skills is essential
• Able to follow verbal and written instructions well
• Have good communication skills
• Able to work efficiently while paying attention to detail
• The candidate would have a willingness to be trained and developed, yet have the ability to use their own initiative.
• They must be hard working and reliable with enthusiasm to do well.
• Great work ethic
• 'Can-do' attitude
Customer Service Apprentice | Parkside Direct
About the company: Beehive Cars was established in 1966 and has been providing the local community in Bolton with quality cars ever since.
They evolved into Parkside Direct providing quality cars not only to local customers but to customers from all over the UK. Cars can now be purchased online and delivered direct to a customer’s door.
As a family run business, they believe in offering high quality cars at affordable prices. All of their vehicles are hand-picked and are supplied with full or long MOT's and undergo a stringent check by our qualified technicians prior to delivery.
Customer satisfaction is central to their ethos and success. They take a great deal of pride in their client care and offer a range of after sales services. They can sell a car on behalf of the customer, utilising all our resources, including finance, warranty and part exchange, and they provide customers with an attractive return. Repeat custom is central to their success. Their aim is to provide full customer satisfaction to the extent that Beehive Cars becomes the natural choice for all motoring needs.
• Car and vehicle sales, services and promotions
• Responding to customer enquiries by email, phone and face to face
• Promoting and dealing with after sales services
• Creating vehicle descriptions and images for in store and on-line sales and advertising.
• Providing customer service as first point of contact in showroom
• Supporting sales and managing finance.
• Facilitating customer ID for finance companies.
Alongside of this, you will be completing a Level 2 qualification in Customer Service.