Apprentice Sales Support Officer
|Vacancy Ref: VC0747||Sector: Customer Service|
|Location: Bolton||Postcode Area: BL2|
|Salary/Hour: £180.38 per week||Hours: 37.5|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills – ensuring that communication is ongoing and effective between teams and customers; able to build relationships of trust
• A passion for service – putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
• The ability to handle multiple priorities and problem solve - meeting deadlines always
• IT skills – confident in using outlook, word, excel and other databases
• Analytical skills – able to understand customer needs and provide solutions
• Teamwork – to act as part of the wider AppLocum team working towards common goals and objectives
• Customer Service - an approachable and helpful manner when dealing with clients and staff
Applocum | Sales Support Officer Apprentice
About the company: Applocum’s vision is to empower healthcare professionals and organisations through technology by simplifying the locum staffing process. They approach healthcare recruitment with the combined expertise of seasoned consultants and experienced clinicians to support the healthcare industry’s staffing needs.
Join us at this exciting time in our journey and we will support you to grow your career with Applocum.
Overview of role:
Our Sales Support Officers are responsible for managing a variety tasks supporting Key Account Managers and Consultants across the Sales Team. They will have a passion for customer service and always go the extra mile. They will seek out opportunities to further grow Applocum’s presence and represent Applocum in a manner that displays our values.
They will be apt in building strong relationships with the client and candidate in question as well as being able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. They will seek to deliver these whilst setting clear and realistic expectations with the end goal to contribute towards sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
• To work closely with existing staff to support the management of multiple customer accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained.
• To match a variety of candidate roles to customer requirements supporting the end-to-end booking process.
• Support candidates to register via the Applocum App and successfully manage the candidate journey.
• Screen new candidates as well as maintaining high level contact with existing candidates.
• Creating weekly rota lists for clients confirming which candidates are booked and due to work.
• Responding to client and candidate queries by email/telephone/in-app around bookings/shift changes/cancellations.
• Compiling and sending candidate mailshots with up-to-date vacancies for key accounts.
• Chasing weekly timesheets by ringing/emailing clients and candidates.
• Adding New healthcare services to the system and generating new business leads.
• CV searching and posting Job adverts on various advertising portals to increase candidate engagement and passing onto relevant Consultants.
• Learning the full healthcare recruitment cycle with a view to career progression within the organisation.
What we are offering:
An exciting and challenging role within an innovative and dynamic organisation with up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, great wellbeing benefits, opportunities for quick progression and other flexible benefits (flexible hours options & hybrid working available to those who have successfully passed probation period).