Metal Fabrication Apprentice
|Vacancy Ref: VC0760||Sector: Fabrication & Welding|
|Location: Horwich||Postcode Area: BL6|
|Salary/Hour: £200.00 per week||Hours: 40|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C/4+ In English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Good time and attendance
Gresham Office Furniture | Fabrication & Welding
About the company: We have been designing workspace and furniture since 1976, always ahead of the curve, we have a dedicated customer base who appreciate the products, design and service we can offer.
Employing over 250 staff we are now looking to employ a Metal Fabricator apprentice to join our growing business.
This is an exciting role for someone willing to learn and progress, duties here will include:
• MIG Welding
• Robot Welding
• CNC Bending
• Drilling, tapping and prepping raw materials
• Reading technical drawings
• Following health and safety at all times.
• Using a variety of welding techniques
You will also complete day release at Alliance learning to gain the vital skills, knowledge and behaviours of this role.