Business Administration Apprenticeship
|Vacancy Ref: VC0840||Sector: Business Administration|
|Location: Manchester||Postcode Area: M44|
|Salary/Hour: £184.80||Hours: 35|
|Entry Qualifications: A-C / 4+ in English and Maths GCSE|
Skills & Qualities:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good numerical skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Adaptable and have a flexible “can-do” attitude.
- Reliable and dependable.
- To be able to work accurately and in a logical manner, with attention to detail.
- Basic IT skills including word processing, email, internet.
Business Admin Apprentice, Allied Filter Systems, Irlam, Manchester M44
Hours of work 9am to 5pm Mon-Thurs, 9am-4pm Friday
Allied Filter Systems Ltd is UK based and is one of Europe’s leading high performance filter bag and filter vessel manufacturers for the process industries.
We are committed to producing high-quality industrial liquid filtration systems, and our brand has become synonymous with reliability, flexibility and value.
With over 40 years’ experience as a filter bag manufacturer, we combine state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques with traditional manufacturing methods to produce the highest quality bag filter systems on the market.
We are now looking for someone to join our growing team to assist with the day to day administration. This is a busy office environment and you will gain valuable work experience alongside completing your Business Administration Apprenticeship to gain vital skills, knowledge and behaviours.
- Assisting administration personnel in customer services to process orders, communicate with salespeople for any pricing queries, deal with customer queries.
- Assist with despatch and logistics administration including export procedures.
- Updating records in Sage accounting system
- Assist with purchasing and purchase ledger administration.
- Assist with creation of customer invoices and credit control, creating and sending statements, chasing payments.
- General office duties such as filing and scanning
- General assistance as required to management