Booking Terms and Conditions
Valid from November 2011
These Terms Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- All course bookings must be confirmed in writing by an authorised representative of the client either via post, fax or email. (Terms and Conditions will be sent with joining instructions for each course).
- Upon receipt of written confirmation of the training course, joining instructions and an invoice will be sent. (Bookings must be confirmed within 10 days to secure your Place).
- If a booked delegate cannot attend, a substitute delegate may attend in his or her place at no additional charge, with the provision that the replacement delegate is of a suitable level of experience and knowledge to attend the course in question.
- Hotel reservations are the responsibility of the client. Details of local accommodation available will be sent to the trainee with the course confirmation.
- Alliance Learning reserves the right to alter or cancel any course from published dates due to low numbers of participants. In the event of a cancellation where an alternative cannot be provided in respect of that course a full refund will be offered. Alliance Learning will not reimburse travel or accommodation expenses. Alliance Learning will not offer refunds for cancellations outside our control, including adverse weather conditions, flooding or industrial action.
- All fees quoted in the course schedule are correct at the time of publication. All fees are subject to VAT. Alliance Learning reserve the right to alter course prices from those published.
- Full Payment for the course can be made by cheque, credit/debit card or BACS and must be received 10 working days prior to commencement of course unless by prior agreement from Alliance Learning. If a course is booked within 10 working days of the course, payment in full must be made at that time. Certificates and cards cannot be released until the account has been paid in full. (If you are a member company, separate terms have been agreed).
- The course prices include morning and afternoon refreshments and the provision of buffet lunch where stated.
- An administration charge will be made if you transfer a course booking 10 days prior to commencement date. A minimum of £30.00 + vat (dependent on course) per person will be charged. We can only accept one change for each booking.
- No refund will be given for any booking received after a date, which is 10 days prior to date of commencement.
- A course may be cancelled without charge providing written notice is received within 10 working days prior to course commencement.
* Less than 5 working days 100% of course fee is payable
* 5-10 working days 50% of course fee is payable
- Whilst ensuring that all information and advice offered by our staff is accurate, up to date and factual, we cannot be held responsible for the individual and the company interpretation of the information given.
**Please ensure you have read and understood the Terms of Business associated with this course. By confirming this booking it is accepted you have agreed to Terms & Conditions of Alliance Learning.