Why become a member?
As a member of Alliance
Why does Alliance Learning have Membership?
Our membership base is a very important part of our business, as an organisation that relies heavily on Government funding for many of our business activities, our members help us to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of local businesses and individuals in the local community which we are charged with serving, for
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- Eligible for membership discounts as per our Course Schedule
- Health and Safety guidance service
- Regular training and funding availability updates
- 30 days payment facility (from date of invoice)
- Free places on topical seminars
- Free web link to your website
- Membership Certificate
- 10% Discount on Room Hire
- Networking Opportunities
- ½ day free commercial course for an employed Alliance Learning Apprentice (subject to dates and availability)
- Up-to-date information on Industry News
- Entered into the annual draw to have a chance of winning a £200 Alliance Learning training voucher
- Dedicated Key Account Manager
How do I become a member?
If you would like to become a member of Alliance Learning, click the link to our membership pack below. This includes full details of Membership including benefits, price, terms and conditions and an application form. Once you have completed the application form, this can be sent to the email address or address inside the pack.