Our Staff Vacancies
Alliance Learning operates an equality and diversity policy and accepts applications from all sections of the community. We are also committed to safeguarding and promote the welfare of all learners and expect all staff to share this commitment.
So why wait, click on the job vacancy to apply now!
Following Alliance Learning being successful in securing funding for the delivery of the 2019-2021 European Social Fund (ESF) programme, we are seeking to recruit a full- time Work based Assessor in Health and Social Care on a fixed term contract until July 2021.
This post will be based at our Horwich site, covering a wide range of the Greater Manchester area. The successful candidate will be responsible for allocated learners to ensure retention, progression and achievement of their qualification. The ideal candidate must hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and social care and an Assessor qualification. Car driver essential.
Expected Working Hours: 36.5Closing Date: 14/07/2019
You will work with Apprentices on developing their skills and knowledge in Engineering
Holidays - 25 days plus 8 statutory banks
Mileage/Expenses - if applicable to role
Expected Working Hours: 36.5Closing Date: 01/04/2019
1. Assess and progress learners through all aspects of their Apprenticeship, delivering underpinning knowledge and coaching, producing
learning plans and schemes of work where applicable.
2. Take full responsibility for allocated learners to ensure retention, progression and achievement of frameworks/qualifications
3. Deliver training and assessment on a range of qualifications up to and including Level 4.
4. Teaching duties (where applicable) and providing cover in the Training Centre (where applicable).
5. Carry out IQA duties as where applicable.
6. Interview to meet recruitment targets.
7. Generate new business and vacancies and attend career and promotional events.
8. Support Manager to achieve department targets.
9. Active contribution to business growth.
10. To accurately input data on the ERP system and use in line with company policies and proceduresExpected Working Hours: 36.5Closing Date: 14/07/2019
We are currently recruiting for two ESF Administrator based in Bolton. Alliance Learning has been successful in securing funding for the delivery of the 2019-2021 European Social Fund (ESF) programme.Expected Working Hours: 36.5Closing Date: 05/07/2019
We are currently recruiting for a full time Internal Account/Sales person based within our Commercial department at our Horwich site.
The successful applicant will increase sales income through internal sales activities and proactively find new ways to build business and grow accounts.Expected Working Hours: 36.5Closing Date: 31/07/2019