Why become a subscriber?
As a subscriber of Alliance
Why does Alliance Learning have Subscription?
Our subscription base is a very important part of our business, as an organisation that relies heavily on Government funding for many of our business activities, our members help us to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of local businesses and individuals in the local community which we are charged with serving, for
What are the benefits of becoming a subscriber?
- Eligible for subscription discounts as per our Course Schedule.
- Twice yearly subscriber newsletter (December & June), as well as our monthly newsletter, with the opportunity within this for you to publish news stories.
- Free Apprenticeship recruitment service, which includes the advertising of your vacancy on Find an Apprenticeship Service and Social Media.
- Regular training and funding availability update.
- 30 days' payment facility (from date of invoice).
- Free link to your website.
- Subscription Certificate.
- Discounted on Room Hire.
- Networking Opportunities.
- Up-to-date information on Industry News.
- Entry into the annual draw to have a chance of winning a £100 Alliance Learning training voucher.
- Dedicated Key Account Manager.
How do I become a Subscriber?
If you would like to become a subscriber of Alliance Learning, click the link to our subscription pack below. This includes full details of subscription including benefits, price, terms and conditions and an application form. Once you have completed the application form, this can be sent to the email address or address inside the pack.