Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
What work tasks would a Level 2 Customer Service Apprentice complete?
- Deals with all aspects of customer service over the phone, on the internet or
- Resolves customer problems
- General administration duties
- Works in reception, in call centres, retail/wholesale outlets, warehouses or in an office environment
- Carries out general customer service duties in support of role
What are the entry requirements?
Candidates must be aged 16 or over and should:
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- Keyboard and computer skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately
- Spoken and written communication skills relating to working with colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public
- An eye for detail
- Team working skills
- Problem solving ability
What is the duration of the course?
Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service (equivalent to 5 GCSE’s grade A-C) takes approximately 12 to 18 months to complete.
How can I progress in Customer Service?
After completing your Level 2, you can progress onto a Customer Service Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship which is equivalent to 2 A-Level passes.
What Qualifications will I gain?
1. The Level 2 NVQ in Customer Service:
This Apprenticeship is nationally recognised and will be gained through on the job training and the assessment of this which includes written assignments, observations in the workplace, witness testimonies, work product , guided discussions and personal statements. After on programme learning apprentices will be required to take an end point assessment - this will gain you a pass or distinction.
2. Functional Skills in English and
Functional Skills are qualifications in Maths and